Black Blood Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for playing Play By Post RPG games. Please feel free to join if you want to play.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lost Son--Information Tread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagazussa
Admin

The Lost Son--Information Tread Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Son--Information Tread   The Lost Son--Information Tread EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Hello and welcome to this game. This is a private game set up to play just between me and one of my players, I am sorry, if you want to play a Vampire the Masquerade game just let me know and I will make one.

The year is 2005 and Prince Matthew Hawthorn rules the city of Salem with an iron fist. The Prince is known to be hard, but fair and he have the respect of his city. The Kindred population therefore was horrified to hear that the Prince's only childe Nattaya had gone missing. Now the Prince is sending his best man, or woman to try to find the boy. Will you succeed and find the young vampire, or will you fail and earn the Prince's wrath?

Make a Vampire the Masquerade character, max 500 years old and max 7 gen. Stats are not important I doubt we will roll much dice.

Any questions just PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://blackbloodinn.rpg-board.net

The Lost Son--Information Tread
Page 1 of 1